Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Testing Technology Hardware Specialist
Publicat la 09.09.2022
We are looking for a Testing Technology Hardware Specialist for our Test Engineering Hardware Development Department in Pitesti.
• Development of hardware & electronics for test systems and equipment;
• Observing/identifying trends in the field (especially high-frequency technology) to develop concepts; Proposing recommendations for action;
• Creation of concepts and hardware architectures for complex hardware (HW) & electronics (devices, Electronic modules, components, architectures, etc.) with embedded software (microcontroller/FPGA) in the Testing Technology Division (PT);
• Analyzing, specifying and developing new complex HW & electronics (devices, electronic modules/architectures etc.) as well as repairing, maintaining and expanding existing electronics, devices and systems. Use of the specified ECAD development tools, such as Altium Designer, WSCAD;
• Calibration of devices and systems in coordination with the test equipment department;
• Implementation and collaboration in the creation of risk assessments and FMEAs.
• University degree and 3 to 5 years of professional experience as Hardware developer OR similar education;
• Experience in concept & development of technical systems (testing and test systems) and ideally basic experience in functional safety;
• Relevant experience in common design/drafting processes in the Hardware development and embedded software;
• Strong experience in high-frequency technology (HF);
• Very good English level;
• Very good communication skills, process-oriented thinking, personal initiative and goal orientation skills.
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.