Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Talent Development Responsible
Publicat la 26.09.2023
- Reviewing employee performance records to assess individual employee performance and coach them on how to improve performance in specific areas
- Developing employee talent through training programs such as leadership development, conflict resolution, diversity awareness, and customer service
- Analyzing data and trends to identify areas where employee performance can be improved or where there is a high rate of turnover
- Working with human resources departments to develop new employee orientation programs and policies to promote a positive work environment
- Meeting with managers to assess individual employee performance and coach them on how to improve performance in specific areas
- Contribute to the organization's development and drive various Talent Development initiatives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive people strategy / employee value proposition including career, talent and training development, leadership development and staff retention
- Help employees feel connected to their peers and the brand mission
- Provide employees with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful in their roles
- Give employees insight into the organization's cultural norms
- Succession planning for every department director
- Career plans for the employees who were high performers for two consecutive years.
- Key skills, such as coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, problem solving, prioritization and time management;
- Able to lead / influence a diverse team;
- Business-level proficiency in English or French is a must
- Meal tickets;
- Transport settlement / Insured transport;
- Medical insurance;
- 13th salary;
French language training.
Internal and international mobility