Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Senior Brand Manager
Publicat la 19.12.2018
- To obtain excellent knowledge concerning his/her product's characteristics and market position.
- To study direct and indirect product's competition.
- To suggest the necessary above and below the line actions to be taken for a better market positioning and also for confronting competition.
- To implement in time and supervise all scheduled and ad hoc marketing actions related to her/his products.
- To secure the appropriate allocation of resources allocated to her/his product actions and to make sure that expenses are not to be over budgeted.
- To get continuous feedback for all issues related to the product from Sales/CS/Market Study Agencies.
- To secure all product related persons, i.e. agents, sales force, distributors with good theoretical schooling for the qualitative support of the product's growth.
- To represent the brand to all official/unofficial events
- To secure the product's image to Mass media (journalists / branch magazines), by checking the edited text before being published
- To coordinate actions between company's different departments so as to secure the best final service for the market placement and follow up of the product
- Direct reporting to the Marketing Director of the Company.
- - Exceptional interpersonal skills; friendly and enthusiastic approach;
- Confident, patient, polite and diplomatic when handling difficult situations;
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills; able to multi-task;
- Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced working environment; enjoy a challenge and thrive in uncertainty and change;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong brand marketing experience, ideally within alcoholic beverages;
- Ability to implement global brand strategies locally;
- Have a genuine interest and passion for alcoholic beverages;
- Must be fluent in English. Any other language would be a bonus;
- University degree in Marketing or Business studies is considered an advantage;
- Hold a driving license;
- - The chance to work in a company that appreciates you and your work;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- The opportunity to develop a career as a Managerial Team member in a professional environment;