Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
SAP Logistics Support
Publicat la 01.07.2022
The SAP logistic support is in charge of acknowledging incident / service request for the SAP logistic modules, analyzing and solving the issues in accordance within the SLAs.
To provide 1st Level support on SAP Logistic modules MM, WM, SD, PP.
In particular, she/he will
• Acknowledge and classify the incoming incidents in the helpdesk system respecting the defined SLAs;
• Support the business in the use of SAP system, in the respect of the established SAP Core Model procedures and best practices (‘How-to' requests)
• Provide the users with existing user-guides and/or create new user guides and documentation where necessary;
• Support the business with exceptional updates of data in the SAP system when necessary or other service requests;
• Address Incidents (bugs) or Requests for Change (system evolutions) to the 2nd and 3rd level of support
• Ensure that the resolution of the service requests is well documented in order to contribute to the IT Support knowledge base
• Contribute to the proactive identification of business needs for system evolution and enhancement.
• She/he will also be responsible for the 1st level of support for other applications or interfaces, in the logistic domain, and strictly related to SAP, in collaboration with external partners.
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience with 2 years as SAP support analyst / consultant
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Fluent in English, it is mandatory
• French language skills - nice to have;
• ITIL level I certification - nice to have;
• Strong experience in incident and problem-solving management
• Good knowledge of SAP logistic modules (SD, MM, WM, PP)
• Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries
• The presence of mind to respect the limits of discretion and escalate important/urgent issues to management where appropriate
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable