Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
SAP FI Support (Level 1)
Publicat la 19.02.2022
The SAP Finance support is in charge of acknowledging incident / service request for the SAP finance modules, analyzing and solving the issues in accordance within the SLAs.
To provide 1st Level support on SAP Finance Module (FI, AA, CO).
In particular she/he will:
• Acknowledge and classify the incoming incidents in the helpdesk system respecting the defined SLAs;
• Support the business in the use of SAP system, in the respect of the established SAP Core Model procedures and best practices (‘How-to' requests)
• Provide the users with existing user-guides and/or create new user guides and documentation where necessary;
• Support the business with exceptional data updates in the SAP system when necessary or other service requests;
• Address Incidents (bugs) or Requests for Change (system evolutions) to the 2nd and 3rd level of support
• Insure that the resolution of the service requests is well documented in order to contribute to the IT Support knowledge base
• Contribute to the proactive identification of business needs for system evolution and enhancement.
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience with 2 years as SAP support analyst / consultant
• Strong experience in incident and problem solving management
• Good knowledge of SAP finance and/or controlling modules (FI-GL, AP, AR, AA, CO-OM, CO-PC, CO-PA): master data management and process
• Good experience of the integration with logistic modules (MM, SD, PP)
• Good background and understanding of accounting and controlling business requirements
• Deep Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Fluent in English
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable