Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Quality Assurance Manager
Publicat la 22.09.2020
• Define and execute the strategy for acquiring product, process, system approvals and certification, to ensure compliance with Group legislation and its related standards and to meet the customer and product safety and quality requirements;
• Develop, implement and ensure updates for Quality strategies to maintain world class excellence for our products, services, systems, tools and applications;
• Drive the process for achieving and maintaining the Quality Management System (procedures/ approvals/and certifications) supporting standards for an assigned line of products;
• Lead internal audits and host external audits and manage the execution of corrective actions identified therein;
• Review customer requirements and standards versus product specifications, manufacturing processes and supplier quality (Quality Assurance & Quality Control);
• Pro-actively looks for improvement opportunities to gain efficiency and speed; works with manufacturing, quality and planning to solve day to day challenges in order to ensure outstanding quality and service level;
• Support New Product Development projects;
• Coordinate FMEA in all manufacturing processes;
• Identify and implement Perfect Execution / Lean and safety initiatives.
• Bachelor's or higher graduate degree in a science related field or equivalent experience, this experience should include a proven understanding of the quality process and experience in leading a project to successful completion.
• More than 2 years of regulatory affairs experience.
• Experience in quality control, analytical chemistry, industrial transposition, or production is an asset.
• Knowledge in GMP, CAPA management.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, time management skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Excellent oral and written English skills, for daily contacts with the international partners. Any other language is an asset.
• Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group.
• International and growing company.
• Flexible working environment.