Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 30.08.2022
The role of the Projects Manager consists in managing transversal project teams (commercial, development, quality, industrialisation, purchasing) to ensure the successful completion of customer development projects from the quotation phase to the start of production, in terms of customer deliverables and internal targets of profitability, quality and timing plan.
• Prepares technical offers, incl. internal communication, financial and risk analysis and technical communication (technical reviews, management presentations) along with the business development manager.
• Represents the company towards the customer for project related issues in teamwork with the key account manager).
• Leads regular internal project reviews and organizes project gate reviews at each milestone.
• Is accountable for the project profitability, project quality and timing plan (KPIs and escalation meetings).
• Promotes technical and technological solutions adapted to the evolution of clients' requirements.
• Reports internally about new customer requirements (business intelligence).
• Minimum of 2 years in an automotive company as Project Manager or Project Quality Engineer in a development environment.
• Fluent German / English language mandatory
• German customers experience will be appreciated
• Ability to identify and handle APQP requirements
• Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills
• Knowledge of standard automotive development processes and milestones
• Ability to work in a matricial organization.
• Ability to handle demanding targets and pressure.
• Ability to evaluate and communicate complex/technical information in a clear manner.
• Act as a lead, coordinating the work of others.
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
• Ability to gather and analyze data to identify and solve problems.
• Adaptability and flexibility
• International mind set