Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 04.03.2022
For our client, one of the largest 100 automotive suppliers worldwide, with offices in 16 countries, we are recruiting Project Engineer
• Interface with customer engineering to establish design goals and make design recommendations for assigned programs. Establish and document other customer design criteria
• To assume technical project lead (TPL) role when required.
• Work with Designer to develop necessary design drawings using either customer-generated or internally generated math data. Ensure technical feasibility of design and bill of materials versus customer specification. Ensure that the product design meets all customer requirements.
• Develop product specifications as required.
• Work with Manufacturing Engineer to develop production tooling and equipment specifications. Transfer knowledge of lessons learned through prototype builds to Manufacturing Engineer for application to production tooling and equipment. Work with designer and manufacturing engineer
• Develop and maintain DFMEA, DFMA, DVP&R, control plans and other applicable APQP documentation at the direction of the Program Manager. Participate in APQP core team meetings.
• Coordinate distribution, communication and implementation of all engineering changes in accordance with procedures.
• Coordinate all product validation testing as required. Ensure compliance with validation and product test requirements.
• Responsible for the design, procurement, and prove-out of all prototype tooling (molds, gages, fixtures, etc.).
• Support prototype manufacturing groups to supply prototype parts / assemblies to the customer's satisfaction.
• Lead technical problem solving activities with support from cross function team.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• A requirement to follow IATF 16949.
• Engineering Qualification
• Experience in automotive industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good conceptual capabilities and project management skills
• Good comprehension for finance and sales procedures and their feasibility.
• Fluent English
• A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
• Competitive remuneration
• Meal vouchers, bonuses, private health insurance