Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Production Planner for Electronics
Publicat la 12.08.2022
• Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve lead time;
• Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders, develop and review production plan and monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion;
• Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions;
• Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations;
• Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to execute job orders;
• Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines, promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules and notify sales of any schedule impacts to customers.
• Bachelor's Degree/studies or vocational training in Technical or Economic field;
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the automotive sector;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel), experience in using SAP (S4/HANA) is an advantage and other logistics control systems;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.