Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
NPI Material Coordinator
Publicat la 12.08.2022
• To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity;
• Coordinate scheduling lines, requisitions, request for quotes, and other similar documents related to the sourcing of product for unreleased parts or prototypes from suppliers;
• Ensures & verifies the correctness of Master Data and BOM;
• Facilitate pilot build readiness meetings with a cross-functional team to collectively set strategy for tooled parts vs proto-type parts on a build to build basis and to address schedule risk and mitigation plans;
• Lead material coordination for multiple projects simultaneously;
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production;
• Utilize SAP S4/HANA or IT DRX tools that is in place and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required;
• Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels, support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy. Minimize obsolete stock and create regular statistical reports and analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree/studies or vocational training in IT field;
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the automotive sector;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel) and experience in using SAP (S4/HANA) and logistics control systems;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.