Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Network technician – Level 1 Support
Publicat la 06.07.2023
The Network technician provide support on implementation and management of network infrastructure. He administers and troubleshoot network assets. He progresses reports, metrics, trends and projections for management. The position holder ensures the safe and secure operations of the IT network infrastructure, both on premise and in the cloud. He/she carry out the day-to-day work of his team, to solve incidents, problems, participate to changes, run daily routines.
The Network technician is reporting to the Network Team Manager, with his/her team, she/he will operate with best practices and ensure that systems are set up and secured for best performance and high availability to support the core mission of the company. She/He will be the first line of support by resolving L1 incidents and managing first steps of debug on L2/L3 before escalating to his team members.
She/he will help local IT teams across the company to maintain hardware and software for network, wireless technology.
• Provide Network support - Network administration and troubleshooting: switching/routing, network quality, L1 incidents on network (LAN/WAN)
• Participate to systems monitoring (Centreon/Zabbix).
• Be part of security incident response team.
• Support Group and locals IT teams to setup WAN/LAN day to day operations
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience in IT frontline support preferably oriented in LAN/WAN/firewall
• Fluent in English, it is a mandatory
• Knowledge in Centreon/Zabbix management is appreciated
• A good understanding and technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies: Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure is a must
• Must have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of core Network technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls (Fortinet), routing/switching, and VPN using Cisco/HP/Aruba switches.
• SD-WAN knowledge is a must (Silverpeak technology)
• Must have a good familiarity with other IT Infrastructure technologies
• Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Must be willing to travel to remote offices to understand current business unit and IT challenges to recommend solutions
• Strong experience in incident solving management,
• Good knowledge in network standards (CISCO, HP, Aruba)
• Knowledge on server administration (Microsoft environment), Virtualization (Vmware/Hyper-V)
• Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries
• The presence of mind to respect the limits of discretion and escalate important/urgent issues to management where appropriate;
• Good team spirit and ability to work in international environment
• Ability to meet/respect/work with SLA and ticketing process
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Some off shift may be necessary to support project implementation, application changes and/or conversions that are required to be done during hours that do affect normal business operation. Typically, these are scheduled at night and/or weekends.
• Possible travel in exceptional circumstances