Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Material Planner & Controller
Publicat la 12.08.2022
• Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements;
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit;
• Assess volume requirements against planning demands, day-to-day order management and management of deliveries;
• Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule and create regular statistical reports and analysis;
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production;
• Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels, support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy, minimize obsolete stock and is involved in project activity and change management.
• Bachelor's Degree/studies or vocational training in Technical or Economic field;
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in the automotive sector;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel), experience in using SAP and logistics control systems;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.