Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Logistics Process & Material Flow Planner
Publicat la 12.08.2022
We are looking for a Logistics Process & Material Flow Planner for Batteries and E-mobility Components in a multinational production company, in Timisoara.
• Plan, implement, support and improve complex logistics processes and technologies (inbound, warehouse, line feeding, outbound) in coordination with Central Logistics Planning;
• Lead logistics projects; plan, describe, optimize and implement logistics concepts according to the best practice approach, economic points of view and according to the logistics planning guidelines (e.g. kanban supply, milk runs, supermarket/warehouse-concepts, container standards);
• Support of new product introductions by designing the related logistics processes, material flows and technologies;
• Calculate logistics costs and coordinate them with Central Logistics Planning, participate in defining logistics product structures, compiling packaging concepts and analyze storage capacity and storage conditions according to standards/guidelines (high rack, automated warehouse, supermarket, block storage);
• Provide support to specify and optimize internal standards and processes within cross functional teams.
• Bachelor's Degree/studies or vocational training in Economic or Engineering Degree;
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position in the Automotive sector (process planning, material flow planning, lean production, project management, continuous improvement);
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel) and experience in using SAP and logistics control systems as an advantage;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, German is an advantage;
• Communication and presentation skills, teamwork skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• Work environment includes newest logistics and production technologies;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours