Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
IT Support Technician (Level 1-2)
Publicat la 22.03.2022
The IT Support Technician Level 1-2 oversees all infrastructure, network and security IT support activities Level 1 and Level 2 that are required on IT service desk.
• The jobholder guarantees internal customer satisfaction by delivering a fully reliable IT systems infrastructure and service support. The IT system Infrastructure, which includes network (LAN & WAN),datacenters, storage, servers, active directory, messaging and system monitoring is running through a hybrid approach - on premise datacenters on several sites (plants) and in the cloud (Azure, IBM, etc.).
• The IT Support Technician (L1-2) is reporting to the Europe IT Operations & Service Manager. He provide all IT support respecting the standard IT rules defined in our company.
• He provides IT support to the end users by delivering directly the service or by addressing the escalation to central IT teams.
• The support activity must be performed by respecting KPIs (response and resolution time, satisfaction).
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of IT experience in IT support.
• Fluent in English, is a mandatory
• Strong hands-on/technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows 10, Windows Servers OS, Active Directory user & Rights management.
• Hardware skills needed to remote support users
• Network technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN
• Must have good understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery, etc.
• Must have a good familiarity with other IT Infrastructure technologies
• Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Strong experience in incident and problem-solving management,
• Strong experience in Windows 10 user support, Windows user & right management.
• Experience in computer security management (Antivirus & Mail security)
• Knowledge in network standards (CISCO, HP) is a must.
• Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable.