Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Global Supply Chain Component Engineer
Publicat la 17.12.2021
For our client, a global company providing a full range of solutions including lasers for precision industrial and scientific research applications we are looking for an exceptional Global Supply Chain Component Engineer who will work with the company's Global Category Management Team to play in integral role in material availability.
You will effectively understand the current market environment factors that impact electronics and electronic components. Parameters that may be examined will include execution of category strategies, RFx sourcing, supplier selection, capability and capability assessments. Additionally, you will identify and develop new suppliers and improve existing supplier performance in support of the company's global category sourcing strategies. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative international environment navigating multiple technologies, systems, processes, organizations, sites, cultures and support a robust category strategy.
You will have the opportunity to further develop career by:
- solving complex problems that are important to the success of the organization and draw on experience to successfully negotiate lowest total cost of ownership/ best price, OTD, lead times, customer satisfaction, and quality.
- collaborating directly with the company's Engineering, Category Managers, and Procurement Managers to proactively identify constraints within the supply chain and provide risk mitigation solutions to support the business
- coordinating and expediting the flow of material
- negotiating terms and conditions with suppliers to support the business needs
What will you bring to the team, along with your adaptability is:
- a Bachelor of Science degree preferably in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience
- detailed knowledge of electronic component manufacturers, contract manufacturers and broker networks for electronic components
- understand the relationship between contract manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) distributors, manufacturer representatives and electronic component OEMs
- 4+ years of electronic component sourcing or buying experience working in a diverse global supply chain organization
- knowledge of component level packaging, ROHS and Copy Exact requirements
- ability to understand Bills of Material and Approved Manufacturer Listings (AMLs)
- flexibility to travel globally up to 30% of the time
- competitive salary, according to your skills and expertise
- exceptional work environment within a global company with international exposure
- meal tickets, private health insurance, various bonuses
- working fully remote, Mo-Fri: 08:30 - 16:30