Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 04.11.2022
We are looking for an FMEA Specialist (FMEA Moderator/ FMEA Facilitator), to work in a multinational automotive production company located in Cateasca, Arges county (A1 highway).
• Planning and moderation of design and process FMEA's according to the latest standard
• Ensuring compliance with the standards as well as the project time schedule
• Determine the scope and timing of the FMEA project.
• Ensure that Customer Specific Requirements regarding FMEA activities are considered.
• Determine FMEA Team
• Conducting requirements workshops and transferring them into FMEAs
• Solicitation as well as evaluation of input documents for FMEA creation
• Ensuring that lessons learned from previous projects are considered by querying the team when creating new FMEAs
• Input and update of FMEA's into the FMEA software
• Provide linkage with other processes, such as Test Plans, Process Control Plans, etc.
• Supporting the evaluation of SC/CC features and their documentation
• Evaluation and interpretation of risk assessments
• Follow-up and review of agreed and scheduled actions
• Review and approve critical supplier FMEAs
• Presentation of FMEAs to customers and auditors
• Documentation, release and archiving in the agreed FMEA tool
• Ensure that all pre-work is done before the first meeting (including ground rules and assumptions, gather information, etc.)
• Support development of FMEA Fundamentals/ FMEA Basis
• Active demand of the maintenance of the FMEA's in the phase of the series production due to complaints and scrap analyses
• Review the FMEA recommended actions with management for all high severities and high RPNs
• Verify that the FMEA Quality Objectives were met
• Verify that risk reduction has been achieved
• Completed university studies in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable education
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the automotive industry
• Very good knowledge of the latest FMEA methodology and FMEA software (Plato E1ns would be ideal)
• Sound experience with common quality methods and tools such as: Pareto, Ishikawa diagram, 5Why analysis, 8D method. Basics in statistics
• Business fluent in German/France and English
• Strong presentation, moderation and communication skills
• Conflict Management.
• Analytical thinking and technical understanding
• Strong solution and action orientation as well as the ability to work in a team