Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Engineer Validation Strategy
Publicat la 04.11.2021
For our client, one of the largest 100 automotive suppliers worldwide, with offices in 16 countries, we are recruiting Engineer Validation Strategy
• Provide expertise and technological know-how within the organization.
• Define validation plans and support the definition of generic control plans for mechanical & mechatronic systems.
• Generate and negotiate validation standards & test specification with customers, applying both physical and virtual methods (CAE).
• Drive change & conduct further R&D for efficient testing & validation (e.g. virtual design validation, highly accelerated lifetime testing), including simplified but meaningful business case considerations.
• Proactively widen experience and knowledge of validation tests of mechatronical systems.
• Define and improve measurement equipment & test facilities for current and future products. Partner with internal Design Department.
• Conduct design validation & product verification according to internal and external specifications.
• Test planning and set up, evaluation and documentation of validation and development tests for automotive products.
• Documentation and presentation of project status and results.
• Technical University degree
• Testing and Validation experience
• Experience in working with Labview and MatLab is preferred
• Analytical thinking
• Willingness to travel (customer visits, test drives, supplier development, exchange with other validation teams)
• Fluent English
• A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
• Competitive remuneration
• Meal vouchers, bonuses, private health insurance