Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Consultant Energy and Environmental Management
Publicat la 14.09.2021
Department: Sustainability & Quality Principles
● In this responsible position you will analyze and structure different problems in the field of energy and environmental management for our company at worldwide level in compliance of ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
● You will develop holistic concepts for the monitoring and optimization of energy consumption with focus on CO2 scope 3 emissions
● You will also be involved in improving energy efficiency at the factories worldwide, with a focus on the European plants.
● You will be responsible for the controlling and monitoring of the energy management software in regards to the energy consumption in the European plants
● You are monitoring and managing KPIs of the significant energy users for all relevant facilities
● Technical degree (e.g. mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, environmental technology) or a comparable qualification.
● Few years of a professional experience in a comparable position;
● Experience in the management of international optimization projects is an advantage.
● Knowledge of the standard requirements according to ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 is an advantage.
● Experience in working with different KPI's.
● Knowledge of the software solutions ECON and Quentic is an advantage.
● Fluent in English. Italian and German is a plus.
● Analytical thinking, technical know-how in connection with a high IT affinity.
● International mindset and open minded.
• Exposure to international environment;
• Opportunity to be involved in international projects
You will have the opportunity to work remotely, while your availability to travel is also necessary - trips to Curtea de Arges (about 2 days/ month), as well as abroad, to the company factories across Europe.