Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Cloud Engineer – AZURE
Publicat la 27.04.2023
The Azure Cloud Engineer main responsibilities are to interact with the Service Manager and business support team, to understand technically the Azure components and to coordinate with the tech team to support and maintain the infrastructure in the agreed KPIs.
• Operate scalable IaaS and PaaS systems.
• Coordinate and provide day to day operational support for the Azure environment.
• Create/Use/adapt cloud monitoring tools for proactive maintenance (Azure Monitor).
• Identify and conduct root cause analysis for L2 tickets inside a complex stack involving virtualization, networking, containers, PaaS products.
• SPOC for L2 tickets. Follow up with stakeholders for resolution.
• Maintain, upgrade, and implement small improvements to the cloud products' infrastructure in close collaboration with IT Dev Architecture.
• Collaborate closely and provide consultancy with SM, L3 support engineers, vendors and business roles.
• Working together with application architects and owner.
• Actively involved in improving supportl2experience.
• Stay updated with all the Cloud resources changes and keep all stakeholders up to date with latest status.
• University degree in computer science it's a plus or higher in the respective discipline or equivalent education along with solid occupational experience in the related field.
• 6 years overall working experience and minimum 4 years of practical experience in the IT Technical area, preferred Azure cloud technology.
• Azure Cost Control and Optimization.
• Azure performance monitoring and optimization for existing deployed resources.
• Azure resources management (AADB2C, DataFactory, Databricks, MSSQL, AppServices, VMs, etc).
• Azure Security reviews with external partners.
• Datafactory and Databricks advance knowledge for 2nd level support - a plus.
• DevOps Administration - a plus.
• Intermediate DB admin knowledge MsSQL tech.