Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Automation PLC Specialist Engineer
Publicat la 30.08.2022
We are looking for an Automation PLC Specialist Engineer for our client, an international production company, for Timisoara Plant.
• Assures the optimization of the equipment and production systems with accent on PLC programming;
• Collaboration for the development and optimization of the troubleshooting concepts and processes for the complex equipment/system;
• In charge with the assembling, commissioning, relocation and optimization of the production equipment in the production units based on the client specification, legal requirements and standards;
• In charge with the documentation or changes and optimizations of the parameters for the equipment commands and programs. Rewrite or adapt the data sheet.
• In charge with the analysis and resolve the problems/ malfunctions of the complex equipment and prepares and updates the maintenance plans;
• In charge with the capacity analysis of the machine and assurance of the capability of the machines and responsible for the identification of the weak points and improvement potential of the assigned technologies in relation to the production plans and also in charge with the introduction of suitable measures for resolving the threats.
• Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering/ Production/ Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
• At least 3 years of experience in the area of PLC programming;
• Microsoft Office skills;
• Knowledge of English/ German language may be an advantage;
• Ability to work in a team, good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad).
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.