Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Associate Design Engineer/Designer
Publicat la 13.05.2019
• Development and on time delivery of fuel and SCR systems and components;
• Create and change CAD 3D data and 2D drawings;
• Perform vehicle package clearance analysis;
• Data management in PLM system and design related Engineering Change Management (ECM) tasks;
• Application of customer OEM standards in design and CAD data quality ;
• Application of guidelines, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) concepts and standards and components;
• Maintain Standard Check Lists;
• Participate in Design and Drawing Reviews;
• Perform filling and venting simulations;
• Support creation/ improvement of standards and guidelines and best practices.
• University degree in engineering (Mechanical, Aeronautics, Mechatronics or similar);
• First experience in a professional 3D CAD system is required;
• Knowledge in technical/engineering drawing and tolerancing (GD&T);
• English language skills are required;
• German language skills are a plus;
• International experience by studying or working in foreign countries is a plus.
• A culture focused on developing talent, enriching careers, driving performance and achieving results.