Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Application Engineer for EOL Testing and Burn in
Publicat la 08.08.2022
• Participate in providing production-related experience in concept and development phases of future projects electronic assembling
• Participate in process / product FMEA
• Coordinate and carry out initial sampling, make sample parts; Coordinate optimizations and subsequent pay-offs
• Document and specify manufacturing parameters and processing windows
• Carry out other activities within the scope of Simultaneous Engineering Process (SEP) which serve to prepare for series production
• Transfer tools to series production. All activities that are required to maintain a problem-free process; Process evaluating activities in the acquisition project.
• Higher Education in Technical field (electrical studies) or comparable training or master or technician in Electronic Production;
• Experience in the area of serial production: EOL testing / testing process;
• Knowledge of English;
• Analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills;
• Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad).
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.