Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Test Automation Engineer (with Java)
Publicat la 30.06.2020
Role and Mission
As a test automation engineer, you will join a selected team of highly skilled developers and engineers creating cutting-edge products in the payment transaction processing space.
The products you will be working on are dedicated to support our core business and grow as well to provide accessibility and an ease of use for our customer. Your position includes designing and development of test automation scripts and run the test books. This includes creating test books and test concepts, communicate and align these concepts with other experts, test the concepts in PoCs and work as part of and improve our test procedures and automation.
You'll be working as part of a highly engaged team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment using latest technologies with the opportunity to learn something new every day.
Job description and key responsibilities
As a Test Automation Engineer, your role will be to:
• Designing and developing test automation scripts
• Researching issues in software through testing
• Collaborating with Software Developers and Architects to develop solutions
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
Required skills & profile
You will have to demonstrate:
• University degree in Computer Science or comparable and several years of experience working in software engineering and strong analytical thinking
• Proven experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• Experience in Java and Spring Boot environment
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Java or C#
• Strong knowledge in testing tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented
• Knowledge with Git, Maven and ideally with JIRA, Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB
• Experience with DevOps practices and tools for Continuous Integration/Deployment such as GitLab CI/CD or Hudson/Jenkins
• Fluent English language skills are a required
• A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
• You will join a team that it's responsible for developing the core for the companies' fleet and mobility solutions on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training.
Daca aceasta pozitie iti prezinta interes, te rugam, trimite CV-ul tau la recrutare@leoHR.ro cu subiectul: "Test Automation Engineer (with Java) - Bucuresti". Apreciem si multumim tuturor aplicantilor, insă doar candidatii care indeplinesc criteriile specificate in anunt, vor fi contactati.
Daca esti interesat de acest job poti aplica folosind butonul de mai jos.