Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Site Merchandiser EU
Publicat la 19.01.2022
LeoHR is recruiting Site Merchandiser EU for his client, one of the world's leading small domestic appliance producers.
As Site Merchandiser you will be fully responsible for the look & feel of our websites (Romania, France, Germany) and will ensure that products & campaigns are fully implemented and optimised in order to drive a simple & effective onsite consumer journey, ultimately resulting in continually improving sales on our direct-to-consumer platforms. You will use data (including but not limited to sales, stock, online behaviour) to make informed decisions on how products should be represented online and ensure that you are maximising all potential onsite real estate & opportunities to drive sales.
The role will work closely with the EU D2C Lead and the Campaign managers in order to align efforts across promotional strategy & commercial opportunities, onsite exposure and marketing within digital channels.
• Maintaining & optimising all pages across the website including (but not limited to), homepage, category pages, product listing pages, product detail pages as well non-transactional content pages
• Execution of key promotions across relevant areas of the website
• Ownership of the online product range, including launch of new products as well as removal of discontinued lines as well optimisation & maintenance of products through the lifecycle
• Working with creative teams to update key pages across the site regularly with fresh content
• Keeping a close eye on onsite developments & enhancements across industries, both direct & indirect competitors and looking to leverage these across our brand websites where relevant
• Analysing & optimising onsite search
• Managing onsite price updates & discounts in conjunction with the EU D2C Lead
• Developing new landing pages as required (with SEO best practice in mind)
• Analysing onsite data to identify issues & opportunities and taking the relevant actions
Key Performance Objectives (KPOs):
• Successfully implement on time and in full commercial activities on site
• Launch on time and in full new products and campaigns
• Continuously optimise onsite merchandising in order to drive engagement & sales
• Experience working in eCommerce and site merchandising capacity - knowledge of Drupal & Commerce Tools would be beneficial
• Analytical mindset, experience using Google Analytics
• SEO understanding and how onsite merchandising activities impact on Google rankings
• Commercial understanding and focus, able to identify opportunities to maximise sales
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written) with experience working with and managing internal & external stakeholders of all levels and across all departments.
• Consumer Electronics/Appliances experience is advantageous
• Highly motivated "can do" attitude
• Excited by the opportunity to drive change
• Proactive and results driven
• Collaborative and enthusiastic "team player" and well to jump in and help across all levels
• Be curious - always eager to learn, understand and develop
Engaged and high performing team underpin the success. It is a dynamic place to work, with many new and exciting challenges and opportunities. It is a vibrant working environment and people pull together to make things happen.