Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Senior Financial Controller
Publicat la 26.01.2022
If you are a highly skilled Financial Controller, then get ready to onboard our client's team, the European leader in digital payments and #4 worldwide.
They have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. Committed to continuous improvement, looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
You will be responsible to ensure timely, accurate and insightful financial reporting. You will improve the design and ongoing management of robust financial analysis, reporting and governance processes for the controlling area.
The position will be driving financial disciplines across monthly reporting, 3Y planning, budgeting, forecasting and will act as a Business Partner in a matrix mode.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
• You monitor and report of the monthly activity and profitability measurement of our customers (direct relation with the Business Unit Sales Director to provide pipe analysis & presentation for the BU management team)
• You consolidate various data, and you act as a trusted "PMO" of the presentation asking info to the different stakeholders.
• You prepare month-end analysis (vs. Budget, Last Year); Business Monthly review with Top Management, pre reviews with all countries. You populate the presentation with some tables coming from different BI tools (Clarity, IRIS.). You may have manual consolidation of People Equation data and manual consolidation of Cost Base Outlook with main comments.
• You drive weekly review (Weekly consolidation status of the Action Plan of the BU). You consolidate process and follow-up each week main comments versus last week in relation with CFO and work out challenges on new opportunities/risks/
• You prepare monthly close package, perform detailed variance analysis on the reported financial information, and research and investigate any significant fluctuations
• You support all planning activities (Monthly short-term forecast; bi-yearly bottom-up budget construction with operational teams (P&L, Staff, capex))
• You run closing procedures and monthly management reporting
• You perform reviews and reconciliations on reported figures to ensure consistency and integrity of information (External communication comments on quarterly basis on revenue & margin - get information from CFO, consolidation, propose draft of the comments., etc)
• You assist with internal and external audit processes
• You collaborate when reporting with Accounting, Controlling, Treasury and other teams as required (Ad-hoc Consolidations for the BU on several topics: bonus Score Card with potential restatements, Ad-hoc analysis asked by Group)
• You might be involved in other activities (overdues, synergies evaluation, business development projects, etc.), as decided by the Group Finance team.
• You have a master's degree in accounting, finance, business management, economics
• You have profound experience in a controlling, audit positions or as Corporate finance specialist (5-7 years)
• You have real appetite for information systems, and you are familiar with BI systems
• You possess analytical and problem-solving skills, with the and ability to make conclusive summary
• Good time management and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
• You are dynamic, agile, and positive, with a proactive mind and a Can-Do attitude
• You are result oriented and focus on quality of delivery
• Ability to communicate and interact in matrix / multi country environment
• Good knowledge of SAP and BI tool, strong competency in Excel
• Your English is at very good level
In addition to joining a global leader in payments, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include a rewarding salary, leave days, an attractive pension scheme, global learning days and many more. We also have location specific benefits, varying from private medical insurance, to extended parental leave and a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
If you join us, you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary packages
• Work from home allowance
• Meal vouchers
• Gift vouchers on Christmas/Easter Holidays
• Free private medical services
• 21 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Full access to the "Learning" platform