Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Senior Finance Business Partner- Central & Eastern Europe
Publicat la 11.10.2021
For our client, one of the world's leading small domestic appliance producers, we are looking for a
Senior Finance Business Partner- Central & Eastern Europe in Bucharest.
Engaged and high performing team underpin the success. It is a dynamic place to work, with many new and exciting challenges and opportunities. It is a vibrant working environment and people pull together to make things happen.
If you are a professional with previous experience of business partnering with both finance and non-finance stakeholders in a commercial environment, with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, with an entrepreneurial and leadership approach, we are happy to meet you.
• Business partnering key stakeholders within Central & Eastern Europe, providing financial support and meaningful financial analysis to support key business decisions, providing insight, and adding value to drive the business forward.
• Local Financial Governance and Control within Market for Central & Eastern Europe, responsible for managing and maintaining the required high level of effective controls, all aspects of compliance, including financial, regulatory, commercial and tax.
• Business Partner the Head of Market - Central & Eastern Europe to shape and execute customer and channel strategies, and manage customer and channel performance versus expectations, notably on key portfolio changes, promotions and events
• Partner with local management team to provide financial advice for the business development in Central & Eastern Europe
• Develop and improve financial planning, analysis and forecasting within the business and division
• Responsible for all aspects of compliance, including financial, regulatory, commercial and tax
• Develop and maintain the Central & Eastern Europe P&L and Balance Sheet through monthly accounting processes, including development of monthly management accounting reports
• Drive the commercial performance of the business for the achievement of its overall vision and strategic objectives - in terms of market share, profit growth, working capital, ROCE, etc.
• Lead the coordination of customer plans on an annual and multi-year time horizon
• Undertake Customer and Competitor analysis using market data to keep abreast of customer, competitor and market developments, providing insight on key trends affecting performance
• Preparation and management of budgets, forecasts and outlooks for Central & Eastern Europe, understanding movements between current and previous trends, identifying any potential future risks as well as opportunities
• Qualified finance professional with at least 3 years post qualified experience
• Degree educated (minimum 2:1) in a relevant financial discipline
• Highly motivated, commercially minded individual with a can-do attitude
• Must be a team player and values driven
• Good at working at pace and under pressure, able to manage and prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to present concise complex information
• Track record of building strong cross functional relationships
• Self-starting, able to operate without detailed direction
• High quality and accuracy in all aspects of work
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills, capable of communicating to non-Finance managers at all levels of the organization
• Previous experience of leading financial control, governance and management accounting within in a similar environment
• Experience of working in a consumer-focused business with relevant commercial finance experience
• Driving license is essential
• Fluent in Romanian and English languages (essential)
• Exposure to international environment
• A dynamic workplace
• Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience