Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Senior Data Specialist
Publicat la 11.03.2022
If you are a highly skilled Senior Data Specialist, then get to onboard our client's team, the European leader in digital payments and #4 worldwide.
They have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. Committed to continuous improvement, looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
We are looking for an organized, innovative, process driven colleague to join our team.
As a Senior Data Specialist, your core responsibilities are in price management & optimization.
You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with Sales/G2M, Product, Finance and Pricing teams on operational reporting deliverables. In this role you will act as key stakeholder for the Merchant Services organization when it comes to reporting operational excellence, you will sit within the business intelligence organization.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
• You will be responsible in sync with Product, G2M and BI teams, for the structural maintenance process of the sales territory and product hierarchy, meaning:
• You will be defining new version of the sales territory and product hierarchy
• You will be analysing and communicating on the revenue impacts of changes implemented between two version of the hierarchies
• You will work with BI / IT departments to format and load new hierarchies into the master data management system
• You will identify, analyse, and correct mapping issues on the hierarchies on a day-to-day basis
• You will develop and maintain process documentation, ensuring maintenance process robustness overtime
• You will be responsible for level 1 support of the Pricing & Revenue Analytics dashboards, meaning:
• You will review and action access requests logged in JIRA
• You qualify and solve level 1 reported issues from users on dashboards
• You qualify and escalate issues pertaining to level 2 support for resolution.
• You report and communicate to the organization on the dashboard updates and status as they happen
• Bachelor or Master's degree in the area of Business, Finance and/or Management preferred.
• 5-7 years' experience in finance, sales operations, or master data functional roles. Exposure to finance or sales and marketing organizations is a must.
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems like: SAP or Oracle and/or CRM like Salesforce and related master data processes.
• Fluency in English is mandatory. Other language fluency is a plus