Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
SAP Supply Chain Expert
Publicat la 08.04.2022
The SAP Supply Chain Expert is in charge of acknowledging incident / service request & request for changes for the SAP supply chain scope, analyzing and solving the issues in accordance within the SLAs.
To provide support & expertise for any incidents or changes on SAP supply chain modules MM, WM, Purchasing & PP.
In particular, she/he will
• acknowledge and classify the incoming incidents in the helpdesk system respecting the defined SLAs;
• support the business in the use of SAP system, in the respect of the established SAP Core Model procedures and best practices (‘How-to' requests)
• Provide the users with existing user-guides and/or create new user guides and documentation where necessary;
• support the business with exceptional updates of data in the SAP system when necessary or other service requests;
• manage Request for change (evolution) through standard Change management
• Insure that the resolution of the service requests is well documented in order to contribute to the IT Support knowledge base
• Contribute to the proactive identification of business needs for system evolution and enhancement.
She/he will also be responsible for supporting other applications or interfaces, in the supply chain domain, and strictly related to SAP, in collaboration with external partners.
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience with 2 years as SAP Supply Chain analyst/consultant
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Fluent in English, it is mandatory
• Strong experience in incident and problem-solving management
• Good knowledge of SAP technical scope
• Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries
• The presence of mind to respect the limits of discretion and escalate important/urgent issues to management where appropriate
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable