Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 17.05.2023
For our client, a leading company in the construction components production field, we are looking for a detail-oriented and highly organized Purchasing Specialist.
• Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff and allocating tasks.
• Managing supplier relations and participating in negotiation of contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
• Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
• Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
• Experience as Purchasing Specialist: 2-4 years.
• Experience in international trade including shipping / customs - present advantage
• Technical learning agility - be able to quickly learn and understand the steel wire market
• Degree in Business administration / International Relations or a related field is preferred
• English - advanced user
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess high attention to detail
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software (Intermediate Excel)
• Change adaptability
• Private Medical Insurance
• Meal tickets
• Company car
• A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated