Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 13.02.2022
• The candidate within the purchasing team will be able to coordinate the entire processes related to procurement of specific electronic parts: from specific requirements, feasibility assessment, exceptions management, team management.
• We are in need of someone who is result oriented, has excellent competences, possesses a deep analytical capability, and is skilled in both procurement and relationship building abilities.
• The job requires good understanding of electronic parts and team coordination.
The duties include
• Procurement of assigned category and its customers to meet business requirements, maximize value (reduce cost), and mitigate risk;
• Day to day support and interaction with internal stakeholders across all departments;
• Ensure the alignment of the Quality System with the requested Standards;
• Prepare adequately to sustain Customer and third party audits, coordinate the audited team during the visits, ensure that follow up actions are clearly identified and implemented.
• Drive suppliers' efficient management
The workplace is located 30 km from Pitesti
• Master's / University degree
• Experience of at least 2/3 years as purchasing manager
• Very good speaking and written command of English
• Ability to meet stringent deadlines and able to work effectively in a team environment
• Confident, self-motivated, and driven to deliver business results
• Have strong organizational skills and be comfortable multi-tasking in a faced-paced environment