Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 22.07.2020
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist to join our client's new Growth Acceleration Department to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM). You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
• Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook Ads and other search platforms
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists and audience targeting
• Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Manage and optimize social media paid campaigns
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
• Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
• Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
• Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Proven experience as a PPC Specialist or Digital Marketing Specialist
• Experience in data analysis and reporting
• Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
• Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus, but not mandatory
• Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking with strong math skills
• Strong attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords / Bing certification is a plus