Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Personal Assistant to CEO with Italian & English
Publicat la 24.05.2022
Do you want to bring the wow factor and to show you passion for making a difference to people?
You will have the opportunity every day to develop your skills and knowledge so we can look back over the last year and see real progress.
After all, ambition is what you need to succeed as an Assistant Manager.
● First of all, you will have the opportunity to act independently.
● Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
● Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
● Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
● Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
● Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
● Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
● Assist in file organization via Dropbox.
● Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
● Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
● Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
● Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
● Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
● Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
● Excellent English and Italian skills (written and verbal).
● Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
● Excellent people skills.
● Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
● Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
● Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
● Ability to read and interpret various documents.
● Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
● Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and
● Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
● Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
● Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
● Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
● Must have category B driving license and good driving record.
Sound like something you might be interested in? Apply now :)