Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 13.03.2020
• Records, operates, maintains and verifies data in payroll system such as: personal data, contractual data; timetable data verification of leave quotas medical leave; data regarding the calculation of bonuses, salary adjustments, meal tickets; advantages in money and in nature; the benefits granted to employees.
• Performs different calculations of the elements that enter in the salary component, in accordance with the internal rules, policies and labour law and collective agreement law.
• Performs corrections of data recorded in the payroll system - SAP;
• Generates daily, quarterly and annual specific reports and accruals;
• Generates specific certificates;
• Creates and up-dates training manuals;
• Tests changes in SAP system regarding payroll and personnel administration;
• Acts as contact person in relation with local HR of company legal entities.
• University degree - Human resources, Economic science, Accounting;
• Minimum years of professional experience in payroll calculation and personnel administration;
• Good knowledge of payroll procedures, labour law and collective agreement law;
• Strong experience with country specific fiscal law and social security law.
• HR Inspector course is an asset.
• Proven experience with payroll systems. SAP is an asset but not mandatory.
• Analytical thinking.
• Pro-active and self-motivated.
• Versatile, flexible and team player.
• Very good communication skills.
• Good English language skills.