Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Packaging Transport Coordinator
Publicat la 12.08.2022
• Organizes checks and inspections of packing stock (e.g. stock movements, necessary quantities, etc.) in the warehouse considering the running business and the NPI;
• Ordering packaging in cooperation with Logistics planning and organize the transports together with the external cleaning provider and coordinate actions to avoid bottlenecks;
• Handle excess inventory, launches and phase-outs, plan and ensure the loading and unloading of packaging (e.g. containers, trucks, etc.) according to the directives;
• Processes lists of errors in logistics systems and ERP and solve the out-/inbound IDOC`s in SAP;
• Establish the order of transports in case of several orders, hand over the shipping documents and customs documents, announce the transport orders and processes urgent requests (SOFA`s);
• Taking over and communicating all the information regarding the race (mode, loading / unloading schedule, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree/studies or vocational training in Technical or Economic field;
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the Automotive sector;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel) and experience in using SAP (S4/HANA) and logistics control systems;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.