Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 08.11.2021
The Logistics Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Logistics Strategy in cooperation with the relevant local and group stakeholders. The position manages, coordinates and supervises all activities of Materials Supply, Production Planning, Deliveries, Warehouse, Physical flow.
The Logistics Manager leads a team of 80-100 people with 5-10 direct reports.
• Set up or re-organize the departments under direct reporting and to staff these adequately to meet the strategic objectives and annual targets; design and implement best procedures and processes;
• Provide the MD and the Board with astute KPI's, different analyses and proactive decision support to ensure efficiency targets are met;
• Ensure prompt, accurate reports delivered through efficient logistics processes and business systems infrastructure.
• Select, order and purchase the most appropriate equipment, in accordance with company procedures and within the budget approved.
• Keep MD and/or Board promptly and fully informed of the conduct of the business areas covered by his areas of responsibilities;
• Ensure the accuracy of inventories for the total stock in all locations/ warehouses;
• Assure the proper implementation of Sap and other warehouse ERP;
• Ensure the taking of necessary measures for optimization of the work environment and for the work protection of the personnel and propose such measures to the MD/Board.
• Economic or Technical university degree
• Solid experience in supply chain, especially in warehouse processes
• Solid experience in team coordination and excellent people management skills
• Previous experience in process optimization, ERP's implementation or optimization
• Excellent command of English
• Advanced PC skills (SAP or any other ERP)
• Strong communication skills
• Drive, proactivity and a focus on continuous improvement, International mindset, Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, Strategic Vision
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization and a team player to work collaboratively with all levels
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges