Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Lead Line Feeder
Publicat la 09.08.2022
• Store, release, group and check parts / goods / materials and supervise stock movements (possibly with professional guidance);
• Follow the production plans (pre series, series, spare parts) and coordinates measures to prevent delivery problems (delivery deadlines, plans special shipments, coordinates, escalates problems beyond its competence);
• Prepares reports. Communicate deviations directly to the interdisciplinary teams;
• Follows the realization of finished and semi-finished goods;
• Is the contact person for the production and for the internal client;
• Manages open series according to the planning group and organizes checks and inspections of stock in cooperation with Inventory Analyst. Processes lists of errors in logistics systems and ERP.
• Bachelor's Degree in Economic or Technical field;
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the Automotive industry is an advantage;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office especially Excel, experience in using SAP (S4/HANA) is an advantage and logistics control systems;
• Good knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture.