Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Junior Accountant and Controller
Publicat la 31.10.2019
Follows direction of Financial Manager;
Shadows staff accountants/controllers as a sort of apprentice, learning and refining accounting/controlling skills and decision-making abilities
• Assists staff accountants in performing general ledger functions, performing day to day bookkeeping in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles
• Codes financial transactions for expenditures, project costing, and company profitability
• Verifies and confirms data for given accounting systems
• Compiles financial information to prepare reports for job costing, budget analysis, and overhead accounting.
• Prepares documents for the audit missions.
• Works to ensure compliance in all financial transactions.
• Ensures files are indexed, verified, and available in accordance with company policies and legal regulations.
• Prepares and analyzes financial reports, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow and KPI's.
• Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigative issues
• Assists with budgeting.
• Economic degree or economic engineering degree;
• Minimum experience: internship in finance dep / preferably 1 year experience as an employee;
• Accounting knowledge, Balance reading, Active vs. Passive Accounts, P&L;
• Advanced excel, advantages knowledge of Access.
• Open minded, logical thinking, structured, organized, inclined person for improvement;
• English fluency.
- Possibility of learning and development in a dynamic environment;
Bonuses and meal vouchers.