Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
IT Security System
Publicat la 05.08.2022
The jobholder guarantees internal customer satisfaction by delivering and running a fully reliable and secure IT systems infrastructure.
The IT system Infrastructure, which includes datacenters, storage, servers, active directory, messaging and system monitoring is running through a hybrid approach - on premise datacenters on several sites (plants) and in the cloud (Azure, IBM, etc.).
• The System Security Technician participate to the security of hardware infrastructure, network infrastructure, as well as general oversight of security daily operations.
• Monitor and participate to daily operations on system security services (Cloud and on-premise)
- • AD Security
- • Office 365 Security
- • Anti-Virus
- • SAP
• Operate security monitoring and remediation.
• Support Group and locals IT teams to setup and include technical security aspects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of IT experience, Security Administrator experience is a must
• Fluent in English, it is a mandatory
• IT/Information Security: probably an IT or information security background, ideally qualified to degree level or with relevant professional qualifications in the field such as CISSP and CISM.
• Must have a technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS SQL and core Network/Cisco technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN using Cisco switches, routers and ASA's is required
• Must have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of antivirus and system protection technologies
• Must have an understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery, etc.
• Must have a good familiarity with other IT Infrastructure technologies
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable