Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
IT Infrastructure Manager
Publicat la 15.06.2020
IT Infrastructure Manager Role
• Plan, direct and design their company's IT infrastructure while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for maintaining that infrastructure.
• A professional, self-driven problem solver that has a passion for innovation and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline and scope.
• Candidates should have a passion for IT, an inclination towards clients, strong understanding of infrastructure, leadership skills and the ability to drive change.
IT Infrastructure Manager Job Responsibilities
• Establish Strategic Direction for Operating Systems
• Monitor and guide from routine system updates to installing entirely new elements
• Make sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored
• Monitor performance metrics, service levels, server status
• Implement Processes and Procedures
• Define, Measure and Meet Key Operational Metrics
• Define, Implement and review a ticketing system
• Develop strategies which will help the IT department better align itself with the company's overall financial and corporate strategy.
• University degree in Computer Science, Information
• 5+ years combined support-related experience, either in a technical, team lead, or managerial role
• Good English skills
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Ability to build strong relations with all departments
• Client oriented and excellent communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Details oriented with good analytical skills
• Extensive technical knowledge