Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 16.11.2020
The position holder is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining organizational
SHE (safety, health and environmental) systems and programs. This includes review and update of
legal requirements and internal policies, conducting risk assessments to detect potential
hazards, incident investigations, and ensuring the implementation of corrective and preventive
Maintenance and development of the SHE related documented management system describing
the policies and operations of the location.
• Reviews and updates local health and safety policies and work instructions consulting with Group Safety Health & Environment;
• Ensures up to date (legal) risk assessment documentation consulting with agencies and contractors and supports the organization in regulatory and policy compliance;
• Addresses specific reporting and record keeping requirements of SHE legal as well as other safety/regulatory compliance matters and ensures the location is informed and in compliance;
• Provides regular reports, as well as other SHE related results and updates to the organization, location Management Team and Group Safety Health & Environment;
• Coordinates the investigation of all incidents and ensures proper records are completed and submitted.
• Drives the implementation of related corrective actions and ensures "lessons learned" are communicated and are incorporated into the program, if necessary;
• Manages the availability of an effective Emergency Response Team including the development and implementation of emergency response procedures and evacuation plans.
• Liaises with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies;
• Promotes and raising awareness, at all levels of the organization, of the impact of emerging environmental aspects, whether legislative or best practice;
• Supports sustainable procurement for all goods and services;
• Supports and coaches the Safety Operators in the organization.
• Initiates activities that result in improved health performance, increased safety awareness, and/or simplification of processes to reduce health & safety risks;
• Is responsible for assessing health & safety aspects of equipment and processes;
• Is responsible for assessing the effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Previous experience in a leading role in a technical/technological environment (3 years plus);
• Completed relevant training in the field of safety, environment or prevention;
• Knowledge of ISO and OHSAS principles and management systems;
• Initiates independent actions and activities;
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations (including specific requirements imposed by environmental legislation);
• Brings conclusions and / or solutions for SHE issues;
• Proactive, hands on mentality;
• People oriented;
• Innovative and result driven;
• Stress resistant;
• Good interpersonal, intercultural and team building skills;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Communication in English verbally as well as in writing.
• Transport provided from Ploiesti (company minibus or transport settlement); the factory is located 15 km from Ploiesti
• Meal tickets
• Annual bonuses (Easter, Christmas, 1st of June)
• Holyday bonus