Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 17.05.2019
- Lead all the activity necessary for talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations;
- Develop, implement and maintains a compensation and benefits policy by studying and assessing benefit needs and new trends;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; assist with employee relations issues, including receiving employee questions and concerns, assuring the implementation of a practice in this respect;
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling;
- Implement of the group policies and procedures accurately and effectively with an understanding of local needs and adaptations;
- Develop and implement a new strategy for hiring, on-boarding and induction in order to welcome new joiners to the team; experiences in recruiting and induction of young graduates through internships will be an advantage;
- Implement initiatives to drive and maintain a culture of excellent employees relations and communication to build up an "Employer brand" and "Great Place to work";
- Overseeing exit interviews;
- Maintaining company directory, organizational charts and jobs description.
- Bachelors' degree in business, HR, or related field is required;
- 5+ years HR experience in Human Resources within an international company or part of international Group ;
- Fluent English and Romanian are essential. German/France is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge in Romanian and EU labor law; experience in detachment and compliance with various local laws in Europe and beyond;
- Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors ;
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources ;
- Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources;
- Team-work orientation and international/intercultural sensitivity;
- Ability to understand and interpret payroll activities;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attractive financial package;
- The opportunity to work in professional work environment;
- Working place: Ploiesti.