Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Group Leader for Internal Quality Frontend
Publicat la 09.08.2022
• Coordination of the Internal Quality Frontend department activity;
• Ensures early detection of weaknesses and defects;
• Implement appropriate measures to remove defects and weaknesses and track their effectiveness;
• Permanent optimization (CIP) in the sense of the 0 mistakes strategy and for identifying and applying the possibilities of saving costs;
• Monitoring the performance of the installed quality system and submitting proposals for optimization and permanent occupation for compliance with the requirements for quality assurance;
• Monitoring corrective measures;
• Monitor and react for respect during the processing of complaints;
• Assesses opportunities and risks in the product and process that could influence product compliance;
• Cooperates in the analysis of defective parts in one km and in operation, taking into account both internal and customer-specific requirements and implementing effective measures in case of deviations.
• Bachelor Degree in a Technical field;;
• Between 5 and 7 years experience in the Automotive industry;
• Knowledge of IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 and basic knowledge CAQ (QSYS / SAP);
• Processing and data collection from SAP applications, MES-QUA, DRX-Reporting, Host, client portals;
• 8D methodology / complaints, Q7 tools, SPC, customer specific requirements, retraining inspections, special features;
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory, German is an advantage;
• Communication and leadership skills, team - player attitude, analytical skills and process - oriented thinking.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.