Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Front Office Receptionist
Publicat la 04.03.2020
• It acts as a key point of contact for customers and visitors;
• Assist clients from the center; solve basic technical problems, programming a phone or moving furniture;
• Permanently provide ensuring the business lounge conference rooms, show offices and common areas and are ready for our next guests;
• Help customers by delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies, booking and preparing their meeting rooms;
• Support clients who request information, assistance or recommendations.
• Identify opportunities actively by cross-selling the company's products and services;
• It ensures that all daily service charges are recorded in the billing system.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to remain flexible and calm in pressure situations;
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both Romanian and English (written and oral);
• University diploma - it's a plus;
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-tasks in a demanding environment;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Ability to operate basic office equipment.
• Free weekends
• Possibility to work in modern office buildings
• The salary starts from 2200 net lei
• Private medical insurance
• Meal tickets 15 lei / day