Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 15.02.2022
• Participates actively in the budgeting process and the preparation of annual budgets of companies / projects
• Prepares monthly managerial reports Actual vs. Budget, investigates significant deviations from budgeted amounts and submits explanations to management
• Follows the achievement of budgetary indicators and signals the relevant aspects to the management
• Analyzes and verifies the allocation of revenues and expenditures by budget codes
• Reviews operations to close monthly balance sheets, identify necessary corrections and ensure that they are properly highlighted.
• Monitors receipts from customers and ensures the recovery procedure created (preparation of bi-monthly aging reports, notifications, customer correspondence, invoicing penalties, etc.)
• Revises the procurement contract, services, rental and sale before concluding them, signals possible financial risks to management.
• Bachelor's degree in economics
• Other certifications (ACCA, CECCAR, CAFR) are an advantage
• Developed communication and interaction skills at all organizational levels
• Analytical thinking, initiative, proactivity
• Experience in controlling / audit minimum 3 years
• English language - advanced level
• MS Office operation - advanced level