Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 26.01.2022
If you are a highly skilled Financial Controller, then get ready to onboard our client's team, the European leader in digital payments and #4 worldwide.
They have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. Committed to continuous improvement, looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
You will be responsible to ensure timely, accurate and insightful financial reporting. You will improve the design and ongoing management of robust financial analysis, reporting and governance processes for the controlling area.
The position will be driving financial disciplines across monthly reporting, 3Y planning, budgeting, forecasting and will act as a Business Partner in a matrix mode.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
• You prepare monthly close package, perform detailed variance analysis on the reported financial information, and research and investigate any significant fluctuations.
• You support all planning activities (Monthly short-term forecast; bi-yearly bottom-up budget construction with operational teams (P&L, Staff, capex))
• You run closing procedures and monthly management reporting
• You perform reviews and reconciliations on reported figures to ensure consistency and integrity of information
• Prepare specific and ad-hoc reports for financial reporting.
• You collaborate when reporting with Accounting, Controlling, Treasury and other teams as required.
• You play an active part in various Finance Transformation Projects
• You have a master's degree in accounting, finance, business management, economics
• You have profound experience in a controlling, audit positions or as Corporate finance specialist (2-4 years)
• You have real appetite for information systems, and you are familiar with BI systems
• You possess analytical and problem-solving skills, with the and ability to make conclusive summary
• Good time management and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
• You are dynamic, agile, and positive, with a proactive mind and a Can-Do attitude
• You are result oriented and focus on quality of delivery
• Ability to communicate and interact in matrix / multi country environment
• Good knowledge of SAP and BI tool, strong competency in Excel
• Your English is at very good level
In addition to joining a global leader in payments, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include a rewarding salary, leave days, an attractive pension scheme, global learning days and many more. We also have location specific benefits, varying from private medical insurance, to extended parental leave and a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
If you join us, you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary packages
• Work from home and flexible working hours
• Meal vouchers