Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
European Funds Coordinator
Publicat la 15.06.2022
We are searching for a methodical and strategic grants coordinator to work with our organization in enhancing funding models, identifying new sources of funding, and developing sustainable and effective grants programs. Duties for the European funds coordinator will include managing overall grant efforts, documenting payments and expenditure, optimizing the grant administration process, overseeing fund-raising, preparing progress reports, ensuring compliance with grant regulations, reviewing grant proposals, managing grant databases, engaging with donor agencies, educating staff on policies, and preparing financial reports. Your skills and expertise in successful grants management will aid our organization in serving the public by securing continuous funding, improving business opportunities through effective funding programs, and executing meaningful projects.
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, and exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills. The outstanding grants manager should re-enforce relationships with authorities and European committees, ensure that grant programs operate efficiently, streamline grant administration, and keep our organization fiscally sound.
European Funds Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Designing grant programs.
• Determining funding needs.
• Researching funding opportunities.
• Maintain, monitoring and ensure compliance for 2 already implemented programs
• Coordinating and engaging with grant consultants.
• Identifying support agencies.
• Optimizing the grant administration process.
• Managing timelines and deliverables.
• Preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Tracking grant applications.
• Degree in business administration or equivalent.
• Methodical and strategic thinking.
• Good communication skills.
• Project management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Fluency in English
• Budgeting and accounting experience.
• Computer literacy.
• Knowledge of auditing policies.
• Knowledge of government/European funds - grants agencies.
• Strong writing skills.