Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Electronics Quality Planner
Publicat la 13.10.2023
We are looking for an Electronics specialist that will be integrated in the Quality department.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Over all products you are responsible for the implementation of the approval processes defined in the product development process for electronics and batteries;
• Together with the development department, you determine the necessary tests, process steps and test facilities and ensure that the suppliers comply with the processes;
• You analyze defect electrical assemblies, localize problems on complex electrical assemblies;
• You request appropriate actions and implement them together with development and purchasing department and with our suppliers;
• You initiate the acceptance of specification sheets and functional specifications.
• Technical university degree (e.g. Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, Electronics);
• Professional experience in the development of electronics;
• Good Knowledge of MS Office;
• Advanced English skills;
• Willingness to travel internationally and visit our suppliers (20% - 30% of the time);
• Know-how about LIION batteries is an advantage;
• Knowledge of robotics and IoT is an advantage;
• Analytical thinking and the ability to find innovative and creative solutions, organizational and persuasive skills.
• Exposure to international environment;
• An attractive package of benefits;
• Opportunity to be involved in international projects
• Transport provided from Pitesti, Mioveni