Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
E-commerce Manager for Eastern Europe Market
Publicat la 23.11.2021
LeoHR is recruiting E-commerce Manager for Eastern Europe Market for his client, one of the world's leading small domestic appliance producers.
What You'll Do / Responsabilities
As E-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for building and delivering the commercial plan for the official website. You will be working in a matrix organization getting support and guidance from the global D2C team, whilst reporting to the regional Eastern European Market Lead. As such, you will be responsible to drive key performance indicators such as conversion rate improvements, healthy average order values, and the required traffic volumes in order to meet sales forecasts
Conversion rate optimization:
- Responsible for onsite content, merchandising and conversion rate optimisation activities
- Execution of key promotions across relevant areas of the website
- Ownership of the online product range, including launch of new products as well as removal of discontinued lines as well optimisation & maintenance of products through the lifecycle
- Liaise with CX team in the UK to reply on issues addressed by D2C customers
- Work closely with VTEX (3rd party eCommerce vendor) to optimize on-site user experience, also using behaviour analysis tools
- Define the technical requirements for improvements in site functionality
- Provide reporting & analysis primarily (but not strictly limited to) focused on digital/web data and onsite behaviour, which illustrates a full picture of the performance across digital assets, channels & marketing activity
- Improve Rating and Reviews, Email Mk CR, CRM by exploring and implementing innovative tools
Driving traffic volumes:
- Design and develop marketing plans and calendars in conjunction with Marketing Manager to drive traffic and sales via eCommerce
- Coordinate with local agency to drive maximum effectiveness and efficiency ensuring they deliver added value and continue to drive our business forward
- Shared ownership with Marketing Manager on performance marketing channels including Search (Paid & Organic), Shopping, Paid Social, Email/CRM & Affiliates
- Leverage CRM data to drive commercial performance as well as enhancing richness of existing customer data
- Ensuring we are maximising our data capture opportunities and subsequently leveraging said data in both email campaigns as well as via channels such as Paid Social & Search
- D2C Budget responsibility including phasing (based on trading calendar) & campaign and always on deployment, as well as actively participating in the overall budget planning process
- On page and Technical SEO improvements
Drive healthy average order values:
- Identify and implement opportunities to maximise online sales as well as identify issues & challenges with promotions, onsite experience and marketing channel performance.
- Ensure we make the most of our product portfolio and seek opportunities to grow sales and revenue from our online platforms.
- Thoroughly understand customer behaviour to optimize customer journey and experience to maximize product visibility and sales performance. You will be an ecommerce advocate and strive for ‘digital first'.
- Stock forecasting and planning for the D2C channel
- Strong understand of the Romanian eCommerce market
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing high performance eCommerce channels
- Experience in trading/commercial roles with the ability to find new & innovative ways to drive sales
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and business as usual activities
- Analytical and data driven
- Strong communicator who can work cross functionally and pull together multiple teams and functions in order to achieve shared objectives
- Understanding of digital/performance marketing channels (i.e. PPC, SEO, Paid Social)
- Affinity with eCommerce software, ideally Vtex or Shopify
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and can-do attitude with a desire to build 'something from scratch'
- Experience in forecasting and demand planning
- Attention to detail
Engaged and high performing team underpin the success. It is a dynamic place to work, with many new and exciting challenges and opportunities. It is a vibrant working environment and people pull together to make things happen.