Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Community Associate – Bucharest
Publicat la 17.06.2022
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression;
- Serve as a primary resource in assisting customers within the centre; whether showing a customer to a meeting room, preparing their new office for move-in, troubleshooting basic technical issues, programming a phone, moving furniture to accommodate their office needs, providing a beverage or assisting with copies/administrative tasks;
- Provide a great environment for our customers by taking pride in continually keeping the centre "show ready" by ensuring the business lounge conference rooms, show offices and common areas are spotless and prepared for our next guests at all times;
- The CA becomes an extension of their customer's team by delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies, booking their meeting rooms, preparing their meeting rooms and ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while they manage their office needs;
- Serve as a resource for customers seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services, products and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an exceptional and timely manner;
- Demonstrate a true passion for customer service by proactively seeking ways to surprise and delight our customers and guests, always going above and beyond.
- Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively upselling/cross selling company products and services;
- Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the POS (billing system) on a daily basis.
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral);
- University degree - is a plus;
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
The opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers'-and our company's success.