Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 31.05.2019
- Manages the accounting and reporting of all company transactions, ensuring their: registration, classification, examination and analysis, also providing specialized consultancy to the company's management on financial-accounting matters.
- Supervises the proper application of Accounting Plan, accounting and taxation laws, ensuring that all transactions are accounted in accordance with law and company policy requirements.
- Establish efficient and effective accounting procedures to obtain accurate and timely data.
- Coordinates the activity of the Accounting Department, instructs, supervises and controls subordinates.
- Collaborates with tax authorities and company auditors.
- Respond to the closure of the periods and the preparation of all related reports (including monthly tax/informative returns, semester/annually financial statement, consolidated financial statement, statistic report, etc.)
- Follows on the fulfillment of budgetary obligations and is responsible for resolving any issues related to tax authorities.
- Ensures and supervises the correct preparation of the primary documents, completing the registers and the reports obtained on them.
- Establish the details of the Accounting Plan and solve / resolve any issues that may arise.
- Tracks, controls, and analyzes the balance of account components.
- Prepares periodic activity reports (financial reports, analyzes of balance sheets, profit and loss account, cash flows) for the management of the company.
- It is responsible for making and updating stocktaking of the company's patrimony.
- Proposes measures and procedures to reduce non-deductible expenses.
- Proposes operational procedures to the CFO in order to collect data / information / supporting documents necessary for the proper conduct of the department's activity.
- Understand in detail the legal statements with impact on the financial-accounting activity by constantly informing the company's management on the legislative changes.
- Responds to the quality of the work performed and the accuracy of the information provided in optimal time to hierarchical superiority.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax legislation; excise legislation is a must
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Working experience in SAP is highly regarded.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills (good interpersonal skills)
- Foreign languages: English (any second language will be a plus)
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency to obtain results, consistently meet deadlines and produce accurate work
- Work experience: at least 5 years in a similar position, of which 3 years in a production company
- Job location: Ploiesti, Prahova County